16mm Double Block
|Ball Bearings||Stainless Steel|
|Diameter||3/16 Inch or 5 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||1 11/16 Inches|
|Mount Type||Side Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||450 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||16 mm|
Harken 16mm Double Block is ideal for small synthetic control lines on high-tech dinghies.
16mm Blocks have a lightweight design and a unique patented bearing system which uses stainless steel balls in a captive, grooved race. Very high working loads in an extremely lightweight block, with the best strength-to-weight ratios around.
- Very high working loads in an extremely lightweight block
- Lightweight design and a unique patented bearing system
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Polished 316 stainless steel top strap
- Sheave Diameter: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 7/32" (5 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 450 lb. (204 kg)
- Breaking Load: 1200 lb. (544 kg)
- Weight: .94 oz. (27 g)
- Length: 1 11/16" (43 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.