HARKEN–16mm Narrow Ferrule Head Block
16mm Narrow Ferrule Head Block
|Diameter||5/32 Inch or 4 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||1 15/32 Inches|
|Mount Type||Fixed Lashing Eye|
|Safe Working Load||250 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||16 mm|
The Narrow Ferrule Head Block uses a narrow sheave for extremely small control lines and has a ferrule head for soft attachments.
16mm Blocks have a lightweight design and a unique patented bearing system which uses stainless steel balls in a captive, grooved race. Very high working loads in an extremely lightweight block, with the best strength-to-weight ratios around. Use with small synthetic control lines found on high-tech dinghies.
- Very high working loads in an extremely lightweight block
- Lightweight design and a unique patented bearing system
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Polished 316 stainless steel top rounded strap
- Sheave Diameter: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 5/32" (4 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 250 lb. (113 kg)
- Breaking Load: 750 lb. (339 kg)
- Weight: .44 oz. (12 g)
- Length: 1 15/32" (37 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.