22mm Micro Block, Eyestrap Assembly
|Diameter||1/4 Inch or 6 mm|
|Length||1 3/4 Inches|
|Safe Working Load||200 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||23 mm|
This 22mm Micro Block includes an eye strap with an integral plastic piece to separate the strap from the line.
Micro Low-friction extremely lightweight, free-running blocks are compact. Designed for any number of uses on dinghies and for lightly loaded control lines on boats of all sizes. Use inside masts, booms, lead car returns and tackle. Requires two #8 RHMS (sold separately).
- Extremely lightweight, free-running blocks
- Designed for use on dinghies or for lightly-loaded control lines on boats of all sizes
- Blocks are compact and Low-friction
- Polished 316 stainless steel
- Delrin® ball bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 7/8" (22 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 200 lb. (91 kg)
- Breaking Load: 1200 lb. (544 kg)
- Weight: .56 oz (16 g)
- Length: 1 3/4" (45 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.