HARKEN–22mm Upright Lead Micro Block
22mm Upright Lead Micro Block
|Diameter||1/4 Inch or 6 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||1 1/2 Inches|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||200 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||22 mm|
Harken 22mm Upright Lead Micro Block is excellent for leading control lines aft from the base of the mast.
Low-friction Micro Blocks are extremely lightweight, free-running and compact. Designed for any number of uses on dinghies and for lightly loaded control lines on boats of all sizes. Derlin ball bearings are UV stablized with carbon black for maximum protection and stainless steel sideplates add strength. Use inside masts, booms, lead car returns and tackle. Uses #10 fasteners (sold separately).
- Extremely lightweight, free-running blocks
- Designed for use on dinghies or for lightly-loaded control lines on boats of all sizes
- Blocks are compact and Low-friction
- Polished 316 stainless steel
- Delrin® ball bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 7/8" (22 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 200 lb. (91 kg)
- Breaking Load: 1200 lb. (544 kg)
- Weight: 1 oz. (28 g)
- Length: 1 1/2" (38 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.