22mm Upright Lead Micro Block
Harken 22mm Upright Lead Micro Block is excellent for leading control lines aft from the base of the mast.
Low-friction Micro Blocks are extremely lightweight, free-running and compact. Designed for any number of uses on dinghies and for lightly loaded control lines on boats of all sizes. Derlin ball bearings are UV stablized with carbon black for maximum protection and stainless steel sideplates add strength. Use inside masts, booms, lead car returns and tackle. Uses #10 fasteners (sold separately).
- Extremely lightweight, free-running blocks
- Designed for use on dinghies or for lightly-loaded control lines on boats of all sizes
- Blocks are compact and Low-friction
- Polished 316 stainless steel
- Delrin® ball bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 7/8" (22 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 200 lb. (91 kg)
- Breaking Load: 1200 lb. (544 kg)
- Weight: 1 oz. (28 g)
- Length: 1 1/2" (38 mm)
22mm Upright Lead Micro Block
|Diameter||1/4 Inch or 6 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||1 1/2 Inches|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||200 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||22 mm|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)