HARKEN–25mm Single High-Strength Block
25mm Single High-Strength Block
|Diameter||3/32 Inch or 2 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Mount Type||Side Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||1000 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||25 mm|
Harken 25mm Single High-Strength Block with high-load composite bearings to carry axial loads.
Harken's Lightweight, low-friction blocks with high-load composite bearings carry wire halyards and control line cascades. Side-load balls reduce friction from twists or unfair leads on 304-311. 300-303 has thrust washers. Blocks open to allow passage of swaged wire. Hard Lube-anodized sheave for strength and corrosion resistance. Cheek blocks include fasteners.
- Impregnated Hardkote anodized aluminum bearings
- Side-load carbon-black Delrin® washers
- Polished stainless steel strap type fixed shackle
- Use for wire halyards, vangs, control lines
- Sheave Diameter: 1" (25 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 5/32" (4 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 1000 lb. (454 kg)
- Breaking Load: 2000 lb. (907 kg)
- Weight: 1 oz. (28 g)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.