HARKEN–29mm In-Line Exit Bullet Block
29mm In-Line Exit Bullet Block
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||3 3/4 Inches|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||400 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||29 mm|
This Harken 089 In-Line Exit Bullet Block is popular for dinghy travelers, spinnaker pole retractors and topping lifts, or other applications that require a clean thru-deck lead.
Harken designed their low-friction Bullet Blocks to lead control lines aft, but these truly Classic blocks can be found in an endless variety of applications. They are compact and lightweight, with free-running ball bearings that roll on flat races with minimal friction. They deliver dependable fast trim and release under high or low loads.
A range of styles lets these blocks adapt to almost all control line applications. Ideal for cunninghams, vangs, outhauls, traveler controls, spinnaker controls, barberhaulers, etc.
- Thru-deck in-line exit block leads a line that turns up to 180 degrees both above and below the deck
- Used on many types of control systems
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel straps reinforce these blocks
- Ball bearings, sheave and sideplates are UV stabilized
- Fast trim and release under load: Free-running ball bearings roll on flat races with minimal friction
- Sheave Diameter: 1 1/8" (29 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 400 lb. (181 kg)
- Breaking Load: 2000 lb. (907 kg)
- Weight: 1.75 oz. (50 g)
- Length: 3 3/4" (95 mm)
- Mounting Hole Spacing: 3 1/8" (79 mm)
- Cutout: 13/16" x 2 5/8" ( 21 x 67 mm)
- Fasteners: Two #10 FH (5 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.