38mm Single High-Strength Block
Harken 38mm Single High-Strength Block for a variety of running and standing rigging applications.
Harken's Lightweight, low-friction blocks with high-load composite bearings carry wire halyards and control line cascades. Side-load balls reduce friction from twists or unfair leads on 304-311. 300-303 has thrust washers. Blocks open to allow passage of swaged wire. Hard Lube-anodized sheave for strength and corrosion resistance. Cheek blocks include fasteners.
- Impregnated Hardkote anodized aluminum bearings
- Side-load carbon-black Delrin® washers
- Use for wire halyards, vangs, control lines
- Polished stainless steel strap type fixed shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 1 1/2" (38 mm)
- Max. Wire Diameter: 1/8" (3 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 1500 lb. (680 kg)
- Breaking Load: 3000 lb. (1361 kg)
- Weight: 2.75 oz. (78 g)
38mm Single High-Strength Block
|Diameter||1/8 Inch or 3 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Mount Type||Side Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||1500 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||25 mm|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)