A great solution for your stand-up paddleboard storage.
Designed for one-person operation. Raise and lower with a single control rope. Patented design lifts and lowers loads evenly, regardless of weight distribution. Self-locking safety cleat grips instantly if the rope is accidentally released. Stainless steel hardware, double-braid rope for strength, durability, long life. Everything is included for easy installation.
- Part No. 7808
- Storage System (lb.): 45
- Mechanical Advantage: 2:1
- Lifting Weight: Minimum: 10lb. (4.5kg.); Maximum: 45lb. (20kg.)
- A 1 Welded screw eye
- B 4 Pigtail lag screws
- C 1 Shackle
- D 4 Pulleys
- E 2 Webbing straps with buckles 7' (2.13 m)
- F 1 Single black/red hoisting rope
- G 1 Block and tackle with cleat (G1) and rope
- H 4 Black drop ropes: 2 long, 2 short
- I 4 Lag bolts 1/4" x 21/2" (6 x 63 mm)
- J 4 Washers 1/4" (6 mm)
- K 2 Organizer plates
- L 2 Organizer pulleys
Please Note: Standard Hoisters are designed for a maximum ceiling height of 10 ft (3 m). Hoisters 7801, 7802, 7803, 7806 and 7808 are designed to lift an object no wider than 5 ft (1.52 m). Width can increase if vertical lift is lower or a taller ceiling model is used.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.