HARKEN–51mm Midrange Deck Organizer, 2-Sheave
51mm Midrange Deck Organizer, 2-Sheave
|Diameter||5/8 Inch or 16 mm|
|Sheave Diameter||50 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||6 7/8 Inches|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||500 Pounds|
Midrange double deck organizer leads halyards and control lines aft, allowing crew to sail from the security of the cockpit.
Deck organizers lead a large number of lines through a small space. Harken Deck Organizers include ball bearing sheaves with hardkote-anodized cheekplates and are available in double, triple and stacked double and triple configurations.
- Lines you might lead aft include halyards, reefing lines, outhaul, Cunningham, vang or spinnaker pole topping lift
- Boats to 40' (15m) can generally use Midrange organizers
- Midrange Organizers have 2" (51mm) ball bearing rope sheaves 2" ball bearing rope sheaves
- Max. Line Diameter: 5/8" (16mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL) per Sheave: 500lb. (227kg)
- Requires four 1/4" FH fasteners
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.