51mm Sheave Wire Block
|Mount Type||Complementary Hardware|
|Safe Working Load||2000 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||50 mm|
Harken 51mm Aluminum Wire Sheave ride on high-load composite bearings.
Self-contained sheaves are designed to use in custom applications. Wire sheaves ride on high-load composite bearings. They are hardcoat-anodized aluminium with PTFE impregnation. Spare Sheave's keep you on the water when blocks break down.
- Impregnated Hardkote anodized aluminum Bearings
- Side-load carbon-black Delrin® washers
- Sheave Diameter: 2" (51 mm)
- Max. Wire Diameter: 3/16" (5 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 2000 lb. (907 kg)
- Weight: 1.5 oz. (43 g)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.