57mm Carbo Ratchamatic with Red Sheave
|Diameter||3/8 Inch or 10 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||4 1/16 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||500 Pounds|
Ease that sheet smoothly out in the lightest air, and get an automatic ratchet block when it's breeze on.
Shifting between ratchet and light-air modes is seamless. Harken 57mm Carbo Ratchamatic Single Block rolls freely in both directions under low loads and automatically engages the ratchet as loads increase. The 57mm load-sensing Carbo Ratchamatic® is adjustable for many applications and line loading conditions. With 180 degree wrap, you get a 10:1 holding power. Commonly 57mm blocks are for jibsheets and spinnakers on small dinghies.
- Red sheave color on this Special Edition 57mm Carbo Ratchamatic in honor of Harken's 50th Anniversary
- Eight-facet sheave holds line securely
- Load-sensing ratchet engagement can be adjusted with the included Allen wrench
- Allows a line to be eased instantly with control
- Hardkote-anodized aluminum sheaves
- Stainless steel swivel shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 2 1/4" (57 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 500 lb. (227 kg)
- Breaking Load: 2000 lb. (907 kg)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104 g)
- Length: 4 1/16" (103 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.