HARKEN–75mm/46mm ESP Fiddle Block with Becket
75mm/46mm ESP Fiddle Block with Becket
|Diameter||3/4 Inch or 19 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||3500 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||75 mm|
Harken 75mm/46mm ESP Fiddle Block allows winch-driven purchases of 4:1.
Designed to handle the high loads generated by modern racing and cruising boats, ESP blocks feature sleeve bearings to ensure smooth, hitch-free performance under high load and heavy winds. Simple design and construction for handling high static loads on cruising boats. Ideal for halyards or limited purchase systems on cruising boats. Aluminum or polished stainless steel.
- Carbon-black Torlon ball bearings
- Long-glass engineered plastic Sheave
- Contained-axle sleeve
- Stainless steel swivel shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 1 13/16, 3" (46.75 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 3500 lb. (1587 kg)
- Breaking Load: 7000 lb. (3175 kg)
- Weight: 15.6 oz. (444 g)
- Length: 9 1/2" (241 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.