76mm Midrange Single Block
Harken 76mm Midrange Single Block with three-way head locks in two orientations or swivels.
Great for mainsheet or spinnaker blocks and control lines on offshore yachts. Robust construction handles high loads. Ball-bearing sheaves minimize friction. Beefier posts and wrap-around straps create much higher working loads. Three-way head system permits blocks to swivel or be fixed side-to-side or fore-and-aft. Beckets are removable. Where applicable, blocks use 1/4" fasteners.
- Great for mainsheet or spinnaker; control lines on offshore yachts
- Robust construction handles high loads
- High-load Torlon® ball-bearing sheaves minimize friction
- 3-way head system for swivel or fixed mounting
- Wrap-around stainless straps; stainless-steel shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 3" (76 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 1800 lb. (816 kg)
- Breaking Load: 5000 lb. (2268 kg)
- Weight: 13 oz (367 g)
- Length: 6 1/8" (156 mm)
76mm Midrange Single Block
|Diameter||9/16 Inch or 14 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||6 1/8 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||1800 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||75 mm|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).