8mm Long Shackle
|Safe Working Load||3040 Pounds|
Forged stainless steel shackles are polished to a high luster and are stamped with the screw pin diameter. Long shackles have a similar shape to "D" shackles but are proportionally longer for their width.
- Shackle pin diameter: 5/16" (8mm)
- Weight: 3.01 ounces
- Length (apex of shackle to pin): 2 1/4" (57mm)
- Pin Width (inside measurement): 5/8" (16mm)
- Maximum working load: 3,040 lbs.
- Breaking load: 6,080 lbs.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.