Black Magic® Air Runner, 75mm, Runner Block
|Diameter||9/16 Inch or 14 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||4 5/8 Inches|
|Mount Type||Fixed Lashing Eye|
|Safe Working Load||5000 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||75 mm|
Harken 75mm Black Magic Air Runner Block allows adjustments and tuning of mast bends for different wind conditions.
The entire line of Black Magic® AirBlocks® offer a sleek and polished look. Their unique performance engineering remains the staple of the Black Magic line of blocks. These strong, lightweight blocks feature free-rolling, high-load Torlon® roller bearings for a high strength-to-weight ratio. Used for dynamic high load sail controls including mainsheets, runners, halyards and spinnaker systems.
Air blocks are easy to clean and service. They have few parts and no loose balls or rollers to misplace. Unlike blocks that are riveted, fasteners allow quick disassembly with a single hex wrench.
- Lightweight blocks with high-load Torlon® roller bearings for a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Ideal for sail controls including mainsheet, runner, halyard, and spinnaker systems
- Center cage keeps Torlon® roller bearings separated and parallel to reduce friction
- Sheaves have radiused edges to protect today’s high-tech line
- Use on running backstays with offshore boats
- Recessed cotter key won’t snag lifelines
- Sheave Diameter: 2 15/16" (75 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 5000 lb. (2268 kg)
- Breaking Load: 10000 lb. (4544 kg)
- Weight: 10.16 oz. (288 g)
- Length: 4 5/8" (118 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.