A strong and well designed chair, made in the USA.
Harken's chair is made from heavy-duty 1680 denier ballistic nylon canvas chair features a wide plywood seat padded with 1" thick foam for a comfortable and secure platform aloft. The low halyard attachment allows maximum height when working at the masthead.
Other features include an adjustable back support, wide-mouth pockets, and a D-ring on each side to attach heavy tools. Total weight (including user’s clothes, tools, etc.) must not exceed 220 lb. Storage bag included.
- Stainless steel triangle attachment points
- High strength “seat belt” webbing
- Ballistic nylon fabric throughout
- Adjustable back support
- D-rings and webbing loops for the attachment of tools or parts
- Extra-wide padded seat
- Wide-mouth pockets on each side
- Downhaul attachment on bottom of chair
Check out our West Advisor Video on using this product
Watch our West Advisor video and find out how a professional uses the Harken Deluxe Bosun's Chair to climb a sailboat's rig: Climbing Your Sailboat’s Mast with a Bosun’s Chair
Deluxe Bosun's Chair
|Weight||220 Pounds Maximum|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)