HARKEN–ESP Unit 0 Jib Furling and Reefing, Boat Length 20' to 28'
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
ESP Unit 0 Jib Furling and Reefing, Boat Length 20' to 28'
|Boat Length||20 to 28 Feet|
|Grooves||Single Groove Round Foil|
Wire: 5/32 Inch
35 Feet 10 Inches
45 Feet 5 Inches
|Warranty Details||Seven Years Limited|
The ESP Furler is designed for the cruiser looking for an easy-to-assemble furler with an elegant design. Install a Harken® ESP Furler and trim safely from the cockpit when it blows; unfurl instead of motoring when it’s light, for a great day of sailing.
Foils slip over the standard marine eye and headstay wire for easy installation. The adjustable bottom foil fine-tunes the system length. Shackle at the tack and head attach the sail to the furler, with sail shape controlled by halyard tension. There is no need to cut the wire during installation.
Spool is made from Hard Lube-anodized aluminum. Cover, flange, and guard are molded from glass reinforced polymers for high strength. Foils are clear-anodized for durability. The stainless steel sail feeder is strong and durable.
- Furling System: Unit 0
- Drum Material: Anodized aluminum
- Headstay Extrusion: Single-groove round foil
- Top Swivel: Anodized aluminum (fixed)
- Typical Boat Length: 20'-28'
- Headstay Length (Standard Max.): 36'7" (11.15m)/43'2" (13.15m)
- Headstay Dia. (Wire/Rod): 5/32", 3/16" (4, 5mm)/ -4 (4.37mm)
- Clevis Pin Dia.: 5/16", 3/8" (8, 9.5mm)
- Additional Components Needed: Top Foil, Leg Kit, Furling Line required (sold separately)
- Warranty: Seven years limited
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.