HARKEN–Hi-Load Car with Pivoting Toggle, Torlon Bearings, 850lb. SWL
Hi-Load Car with Pivoting Toggle, Torlon Bearings, 850lb. SWL
These lightweight, solid aluminum and compact captive ball (CB) travelers are built to handle very high loads. Captive ball bearings let you roll the cars on and off the track without using a ball loader. Additional features include stainless-steel wire guides for smooth transitioning and sculpted sides to reduce weight. Toggle cars have low pivot points (for efficient load transfer) and let you fasten mainsheet and control blocks directly to the block swivel post.
- Application: Mainsheet systems, Genoa leads
- Boat Size: Dinghies, multihulls, to small offshore boats
- Material: One-piece solid aluminum
- Shackle: Pivoting toggle models—fasten control blocks directly to post without needing a shackle
- Sheave: Fixed sheave models—mainsheet loads 40° or less from vertical
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.