HARKEN–Jib Lead with Eyestrap
Jib Lead with Eyestrap
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||2 5/8 Inches|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||350 Pounds|
|Type||Single Lead Car|
For dinghies and small sportboats with jibs to 140sq.ft. Use the bail on the 450 with a spring and block. For the ultimate lightweight system, lash on the 2651 Ti-Lite (Model 1171412). Use the bullseye car for gradual turns. The jib lead/bullseye/swivel combo (452P/452S) has a controlled pivot angle so the cleat is always within easy reach, and features a 356 Carbo-Cam on a lightweight aluminum cam arm.
- Boat Size: Dinghies/ small sportboats, jibs to 140 sq.ft.
- Cam: 57° cam arm rotation
- Cleat Type: 365 Carbo-Cam with 424B Flairlead, #10 FHMS
- Material: Teflon-impregnated Hardkote anodized aluminum car and track. Aluminum arm. Plastic fairlead, Reinforced composite cleat
- Fits Block Type: 2651 Ti-Lite or other block with stand-up spring
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.