Micro Carbo Cam-Matic®
|Breaking Strength||300 Pounds|
|Diameter||1/8" to 1/4"|
|Hole Spacing||1 1/16"|
|Mounting Hardware||Two #8 Round Head Machine Screws|
|Safe Working Load||150 Pounds|
Cleat design provides smooth, positive, reliable operation when holding and releasing control lines.
Legendary for smooth, positive operation when holding and releasing control lines, Harken Ball-Bearing Cam Cleats engage and release easily, and work with a wide range of line types and sizes. Delrin® ball bearings allow pawls to open and close effortlessly under both high and low loads. Flick up and the cleat releases instantly, even under high loads. Downward flick snaps the sheet into the cam and stays exactly where you put it.
- Delrin® ball bearings ensure smooth operation
- Works with a wide range of line types and sizes
- Hardkote aluminum or carbon fiber pawls
- Precise V-shape reduces friction
- Cam cleats activate with the snap of the wrist
- Downward flick snaps the sheet into the cam and stays exactly where you put it
- UV-stabilized fiber-reinforced carbo composite
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.