HARKEN–Midrange Hexaratchet Fiddle Ratchet Block with 280 Cam & Becket
Midrange Hexaratchet Fiddle Ratchet Block with 280 Cam & Becket
|Diameter||9/16 Inch or 14 mm|
|Integral Cleat||Integral Cam|
|Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||1800 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||75 mm|
- Sheave: Teflon-impregnated Hardkote anodized aluminum
- Bearings: Delrin
- Sheave Size: 3" (76mm)
- Line Diameter: 9/16" max.
- Cheek Material/Finish: Plastic with wrap-around stainless straps
- Cleat: 1556 and 1566: 280 Cam-Matic
- Ratchet: 8 to 1 holding power, slide off/on switch
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.