Midrange Hexaratchet Single Ratchet Block
|Diameter||9/16 Inch or 14 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||6 1/8 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||1800 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||75 mm|
Stronger version of the Hexaratchet II+2 with 8:1 holding power. Beefier posts and wraparound straps handle higher working loads.
- Sheave: Teflon-impregnated Hardkote anodized aluminum
- Bearings: Delrin
- Sheave Size: 3" (76mm)
- Line Diameter: 9/16" max.
- Cheek Material/Finish: Plastic with wrap-around stainless straps
- Cleat: 1556 and 1566: 280 Cam-Matic
- Ratchet: 8 to 1 holding power, slide off/on switch
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.