Newport Full Finger Sailing Gloves
Unless your palms are as tough as leather a pair of sailing gloves will save you a lot of pain.
This all-purpose glove was designed by Harken® exclusively for West Marine. It features abrasion-resistant fabric in the palms for maximum durability for use with today’s small-diameter, low-stretch lines. Ribbed neoprene is used to protect your knuckles. Mesh fabric on the back of your fingers and hand provides ventilation. The wrist strap is easy to remove. All in all, it’s a comfortable glove to wear for extended periods. Available in adult sizes S-2XL. Imported.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on the palms for maximum durability
- Ribbed neoprene protection for your knuckles
- Leaves thumb and index fingertips exposed to operate a touchscreen
- Comfortable to wear for extended periods
- Mesh fabric on back of fingers and hand for ventilation
- Easy-to-remove wrist strap
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.