This all-purpose was designed by Harken® exclusively for West Marine. It features abrasion-resistant fabric in the palms for maximum durability for use with today’s small-diameter, low-stretch lines. Ribbed neoprene is used to protect your knuckles. Mesh fabric at the back of your fingers and hand provides ventilation. The wrist strap is easy to remove. All in all it’s a comfortable glove to wear for extended periods. Available in adult sizes S-2XL. Imported.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric in the palms for maximum durability with today’s small-diameter, low-stretch lines
- Ribbed neoprene protection for your knuckles
- Comfortable to wear for extended periods
- Mesh fabric at back of fingers and hand for ventilation
- Easy-to-remove wrist strap
Newport Short Finger Sailing Gloves
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.