Standard 365 Carbo-Cam® Cleat
Cam Cleats for precise trimming and quick line release.
Harken® ball bearing cam cleats hold lines securely and release instantly for easy, precise trimming. Multiple rows of high-load ball bearings reduce friction so cams open easily for snap-down, rather than draw-through cleating.
The cam horns and smooth V-shape guide the line for easy entry. This allows precise sail control without having to readjust the cleated line. Lightweight fiber-reinforced Carbo-Cams® are for racing where weight is critical, or where adjustments are less frequent. UV-stabilized with carbon-black additive for maximum protection. The Carbo-Cam® protective tooth design ensures that the same number of teeth grip the line regardless of its diameter.
- Holds lines securely, releases instantly
- Plastic carbon-matrix pawls
- Lightweight, fiber-reinforced
- Use where weight is critical
- Rounded teeth hold securely by squeezing rather than cutting into line to reduce wear
- Use for precise trimming
- UV-Stabilized Delrin® ball bearing cam cleat
- Line size: 1/8" to 3/8" (3-10mm)
- Max. Working Load: 200lb.
- Breaking Load: 500lb.
- Height: 1 3/16" (30mm)
- Length: 2 9/16" (65mm)
- Width: 1 1/4" (32mm)
- Weight: 1.44 oz.
- Fasteners: #10 FH, 1 1/2" centers
- Fastener Spacing: 1 1/2" (38mm)
- Pawls: Plastic carbon-matrix
Standard 365 Carbo-Cam® Cleat
|Breaking Strength||500 Pounds|
|Diameter||1/8" to 3/8"|
|Hole Spacing||1 1/2"|
|Safe Working Load||200 Pounds|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)