Twin Groove Carbo Racing Foil Kits
A dramatic improvement over conventional foils!
The engineered Carbo material used in the foils is a significant advancement over the PVC commonly used in other racing foils. Carbo Racing Foil material is 15% lighter than PVC, and is very low in friction, making hoists, douses, and sail changes faster. Its high strength provides dramatic improvement in resistance to line wear, especially when jibing asymmetrical spinnaker sheets. Impact resistance is increased, with less damage from spinnaker poles, especially in cold weather. Heat has little effect on stiffness. The black color provides superior UV protection, and is easy to see against a light sky, making the jib trimmer's job easier. Installation is simple, because the Carbo Foil uncoils and straightens. The foil snaps onto the stay easily, and can be done with the mast up.
- Low-friction prefeeder: Teflon®-impregnated aluminum rollers spin freely for fast, effi cient hoists and long-lasting performance
- Luff Tape: Unit 0: #5 (5/32") 4mm; Unit 1 and 2: #6 (3/16") 5mm
- Prefeeder: Hardkote anodized Teflon® impregnated aluminum rollers/low friction bushings
- Spacer Tube Length: 3'3" (1m)
- Grooves: Twin grooves
- Extrusion Length: Unit 0: 0.102lb./ft.; Unit 1: 0.162lb./ft.; Unit 2: 0.185lb./ft.
|Best Use||Furler Parts|
|Warranty Details||7 Year Limited|
|Headstay Length||43 Feet 4 Inches|
|Headstay Length||33 Feet 6 Inches|
|Headstay Length||55 Feet 9 Inches|
|Headstay Length||69 Feet 7 Inches|
|Headstay Length||82 Feet 9 Inches|
|Headstay Length||95 Feet 9 Inches|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).