Re-usable swageless terminals
Hayn Hi-MOD compression fittings feature a unique crown ring that arranges the wire strands evenly around the fitting to provide strength that matches breaking strength of the wire. This design spreads the load equally between each strand and eliminates the need to bend the wires around the cone. The cone will stay in the proper location and the strands will not drop into the cone slots. The 316 stainless steel body and cone construction with aluminum-bronze crown ring provide excellent corrosion resistance and allow the fitting to be disassembled. Both the cone and crown ring are fully re-usable allowing for easy inspection and re-use without having to replace parts. Compatible with left or right hand lay wire.
- Strong swageless terminal
- Unique cone and crown ring design spreads rigging loads evenly between each wire strand
- Can be disassembled and inspected or re-used without replacing parts
- 316 Stainless steel construction for excellent corrosion resistance
- Available in 10 sizes to meet common rigging applications
- Compatible with 1 X 19 wire
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.