Men's ÆGIR Race Jacket
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
The ÆGIR Race is the lighter variation of Helly Hansen's Ocean Survival line, making it suitable for offshore racing. The ÆGIR Men's Race Jacket offers full protection from punishing waves and wind. Sturdy but weight conscious construction using Helly Tech® 3-ply fabric technology with composite membrane lamination. Cut for freedom of movement to take on hard work on deck while having a tall protective collar and facemask for rougher waters. Fully equipped with hand warmer and storage pockets, high visibility hood, and SOLAS rated retroreflective. 100% polymide. Imported.
- Helly Tech® Professional (waterproof, windproof, breathable)
- Ultra waterproof Helly Tech ocean composite membrane
- 3-ply fabric construction, fully seam sealed, 3/4 length
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Polartec® high fleece collar with an adjustable hood
- EN 471 hi-vis hood fabric
- Double storm flap, YKK® zippers, adjustable double cuffs
- Adjustable waist, SOLAS reflective
- Polartec® hand warmer pockets, chest pockets
- Articulated sleeves, one hand adjustable hem
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.