Men's Vanir Canter Hiking Shoes
The striking Vanir Canter HT adds excitement and newness to the Outdoor category. Helly Hansen has 140 years of experience of creating gear for the harshest outdoor environments, and now they marry this know-how with cutting edge hybrid designs. The new 3 density system in the midsole offers unrivaled comfort, cushioning and spring in the toe. The upper features an engineered knitted textile, combined with Helly Wear protection to guard your foot against rocks and sharp objects. The HellyTech waterproof membrane makes sure to keep you warm and dry. The outsole is specifically designed for great traction on uneven terrain, while the rubber compounds are strategically placed to allow for grip and high wear.
- Upper: Engineered knit upper, Breathable textile, Seamless construction,Premium Waterproof leather
- Internal stabilizer, HellyTech Performance Waterproof membrane, HellyWear Protection, Ankle strap for added support
- Midsole: 3-zone performance midsole, Removable EVA Performance Foot bed, Midfoot TPU stabilizer
- Outsole: HellyGrip Rubber, HellyWear Rubber
- Multi-directional lug system for increased traction
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).