The HDR 650 In-Dash Digital Depth Sounder gives you a backlight display and reliable depth readings to 70mph. Depth alarms can alert you to both deep and shallow water. Can be wired to ignition to automatically turn on. Includes a transom-mount transducer. Bezel colors: White, Black or Chrome. Faceplate colors: White or Black.
- Easy to Install into Existing 2 1/8" gauge opening
- Completely waterproof
- Easy to read large, backlit LCD display for use at night
- Wires to Ignition Switch for Auto Power On
- Shallow and Deep Depth Alarms
- Reads in Feet
- Tracks Bottom Up to 70mph
- Display Type: LCD
- Screen Size: 1 1/4"diag.
- Frequency: 200kHz
- Transmit Power: 250W (RMS)
- Maximum Depth: 600'
- NMEA Interface: No
- Mounting Hole Size: 2 1/8"dia.
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Warranty: One year
HDR 650 In-Dash Digital Depth Sounder
|Maximum Depth||600 Feet|
|Mount Type||In Dash|
|Transducer Included||Transom Mount|
|Transmit Power||250 Watts (RMS)|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.