Upgrade your experience: get your best view of the world under the waves DualBeam Sonar and special features you'll only find on your Portable Second Generation Helix.
The Helix fishfinder is durably built and elegantly designed with simple buttons and a brilliant display. With this device you can view beautifully rendered images of the landscape beneath your vessel or dock. It has narrow and wide beam sonar and comes with a portable DualBeam PLUS compatible transom mount transducer. Take this kit wherever the fish are with the included portable case and fully master your fishing experience.
- Completely Portable: This device comes with a soft sided portable carrying case, 7 Amp hour battery, wall charger and suction cup and bracket mounting parts. The case is built with a simple clip-back zippered front pocket to keep your view of the screen unobstructed. Extra mesh pockets store any wires and gear and the topside handle simplifies finding fish wherever you wander or row.
- A Beautiful View: 256 colors at 800 x 480 resolution packed onto a 5" high-definition TFT display that's crystal clear even in bright sunlight? Picture = Perfect. An included cover protects this high-quality screen when not in use from sunlight, fog and salt.
- New Perspectives: This display lets you check out the world beneath your boat with wide or narrow beam sonar. You can view sonar coverage at 16°, 28°, 45° and 75°. Preset views let you switch back and forth quickly and split screen functionality lets you zero-in on your next catch. Enjoy a masterful perspective of your surroundings right from your screen.
- Interconnected: Connect to your NMEA 2000/0183 system for total integration of your devices. Ethernet ports let you network with other Humminbird head units or share a transducer.
- Catch Every Fish: The included XNT 9 DI T transom mount transducer monitors temperature and depth. It has 4000W Peak output and dual sonar ranges to give you an enhanced view up to 1500' with the included transducer. 2 1/2" target separation means you will be able to see every fish and bottom feature in precise detail.
- Enhance Your Experience: The SD card slot allows you to save screenshots, sonor recordings and more. You can also upgrade your software any time there's an update on My Humminbird.
- Water-Ready: This display has a waterproof rating of IPX7 and only requires 10-20V DC, so it's ready for installation on your boat. A one year warranty lets you rest easy and focus on your off-shore adventure.
Helix 5 Sonar G2 PT Portable Fishfinder with DualBeam PLUS Sonar
|Diagonal Screen Size||5 Inches|
7.55" Width x 4.64" Height x 3.3" Depth (Gimbal Mount)
7.55" Width x 4.28" Height x 1.13" Depth (In-Dash Mount)
|Display Type||Color TFT|
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
|Maximum Depth||1500 Feet|
|Resolution||800 x 480|
DualBeam PLUS Sonar
500 Watts (RMS)
4000 Watts (Peak to Peak)
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.