Helix 9 Chirp MDI+ GPS G3N CHO Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with Basemap Charts
|Diagonal Screen Size||9 Inches|
|Dimensions||16" Width x 10.4" Height x 9" Length|
|Display Type||HD/Backlit LCD|
|Frequency||50/83/200/455/800kHz, 61.2 MHz|
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
|Maximum Depth||3500 Feet|
|Resolution||800 x 480|
Mega Down Imaging
|Specific Transducer||Transducer not included|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G3N CHO features a 9" display, MEGA Down Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar. Includes GPS mapping with built-in Bluetooth, Ethernet networking capabilities, AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping. Fish and navigate with confidence thanks to the guidance of Humminbird Basemap built-in. This is a Control Head Only unit—Transducer is not included. Model is compatible with Minn Kota Built-in MEGA DI trolling motors.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a Control Head Only unit—Transducer is not included. An accessory transducer of choice can be purchased to suit your install and application needs. This model is also compatible with Minn Kota Built-in MEGA DI trolling motors.
- Use Minn Kota's 1852085 MKR MDI-1 HB HELIX 8,9,10,12 Adapter Cable when connecting this unit to a Minn Kota Built-in MEGA Down Imaging Trolling motor transducer.
- NEW MEGA Down Imaging+: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 200 feet below your boat. You'll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail than MEGA Down Imaging Sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges and adjustable water levels, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Navionics Compatible: Humminbird provides even more map options thanks to additional Navionics compatibility. Available maps regions include detailed cartography for saltwater and freshwater applications which make Navionics a great option for fishing, cruising or sailing.
- Includes power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and unit cover (transducer sold separately).
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.