Grab some air with the Men’s Indy Watersports Life Jacket
Designed for comfort and impact resistance, this wakeboarding vest is a great choice for novice and advanced riders alike. The United States Coast Guard-approved design features angled hinge points for maximum range of motion plus concealed webbing belts with strong, quick release buckles for a secure fit. Regardless of whether you are a novice prone to crash or an experienced trickster, this vest will stand up to whatever you can dish out.
- Wide webbing straps with durable buckles withstand impacts
- Quick-release buckles make donning and removal easy
- Segmented foam panels for a conforming fit
- Concealed straps for mobility and comfort
- Drains water quickly
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Wakeboarding, waterskiing, tubing
- Buoyancy: 15.5lb.
- Flotation Material: PVC and polyurethane foam
- Shell Fabric: Outer: BioLite™; Inner: Polyspan
- Closure: Front zipper and two 1 1/2” webbing straps with quick release buckles
- Warranty: One year
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.