ICOM–150 Watt HF Marine Single Side Band Radio (SSB)
150 Watt HF Marine Single Side Band Radio (SSB)
|Controls||Remote Control Head|
Remote Control Head: 10.8 x 4.5 x 3.4
Main Unit: 9.4 x 3.7 x 9.4
|Frequency||500 kHz - 29.9999 MHz|
|Transmit Power||150, 100, 60, 20 Watts|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The M803 is a long-range digital communication radio for any open water cruiser.
Reach both marine and ham frequencies beyond the horizon with the Class E DSC MF/HF certification. Increase safety at sea with features such as a distress call button, audio replay, GPS and more. The intuitive interface of the color TFT display and the similarity of the user interface of the M605 allows for easy operation between the two radios. The M803 also includes an advanced RF direct simple sampling system that improves higher receiver sensitivity and higher-quality audio.
- 4.3 inch wide viewing angle on color TFT display provides an almost 180 degree, very wide viewing angle and displays high resolution characters and function icons.
- A combination of the large main dial and software keys at the bottom of the display, provides simple operation and easy access to often used functions.
- If in an emergency situation, the large independent distress button enables you to immediately send an automated digital distress signal, with GPS coordinates, to call for help from other ships or coast stations.
- The dedicated DSC watch-keeping receiver continuously scans the six distress channels in rotation. A total of 100 MMSI numbers (75 individual and 25 group) for DSC calls can be stored with a 10-character ID name.
- The GPS receiver is integrated into the M803. Your position data, course, speed and UTC data can be received with a simple connection to the supplied GPS antenna. The position data can be output from the NMEA 0183 output port for use with other devices.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.