Full-function second station for the M424G with white LED backlighting.
This CommandMic IV, HM-195GB/GW, has a display with white backlighting and can operate your IC-M424G VHF radio to provide a full-function second station from a separate cabin or tower. The CommandMic can be positioned up to 60' away from the IC-M424G.
It shares the same intuitive new user interface as the M424G radio. All functions of the IC-M424G, including power switch, distress call, DSC, and PA functions can be controlled from the CommandMic. The CommandMic can also be used as an intercom with the IC-M424G..
- A new look for total control of all communications and Class D DSC functions
- IPX7 Submersible rating so it can be installed in an exterior location
- Class D DSC full control capability; DSC "Distress" button on the back of the unit
- Superior audio performance
- Includes AquaQuake™ draining function
- Remote-control microphone size: 2 11/16"W × 5 11/16"H × 1 7/16"D
- Weighs approximately 14.1 ounces
- This microphone supports the M424G, M40BB and M506 series radios
What's in the Box
- CommandMic IV Mic
- 6.1m (20ft) of cable
- Microphone hanger
- Mounting base for connector
CommandMic™IV Microphone, Black
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.