M25 Handheld VHF Radio
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Slim, light floating handheld VHF radio delivers uncompromising performance.
The M25 Handheld VHF Radio is light and compact, with a large, backlit LCD display, up to 11 hours battery life, AquaQuake™ draining function, 550mW audio output and USB charging. Float 'n Flash feature emits a bright red, flashing LED light when dropped in water.
- USB charging: A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used for charging the M25. Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging smartphones or other devices can be used with the IC-M25.
- Slim body and lightweight: The 7.76-ounce lightweight and 1 3/16" slim body is the new benchmark for floating marine transceivers.
- AquaQuake™ draining function: When water is in the speaker grill, ICOM's unique AquaQuake™ emits a buzzing sound and sheds water from the speaker. This function assures clear sharp sound at all times.
- Large LCD, simple user interface: The M25's LCD is 30% larger than the IC-M24's and clearly shows large channel number and status icons. The buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation.
- Float 'n Flash: The M25 floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
- 550mW audio output: The M25 provides a powerful 550mW audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear. By holding the VOL/SQL button with ▲ (up) button, the volume is instantly turned up to the maximum level.
- Battery life: The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation.
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Weather channel with weather alert
- Dual/Tri-watch functions
- Instant access to Channel 16 or programmable call channel
- Favorite channel function
- Monitor function opens noise squelch
- Auto scan function
- LCD auto backlighting
What's in the Box
- USB charger, BC-217SA
- Belt clip, MB-133
- Antenna, FA-SC59V
- Hand strap
M25 Handheld VHF Radio
|Battery Life||11 Hours|
|Transmit Power||5/1 Watt|
|Scanning Modes||All Scan|
|Dimensions||2 1/4" Width x 5 1/4" Height x 1 1/4" Depth|
Flashes When Floating
|Warranty Details||Three Years Waterproof|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).