M324 Fixed-Mount VHF Radio
This item is no longer available.
M324 is a compact and affordable radio with top performance and great value, and features ICOM’s most intuitive user interface.
Active noise-canceling software quiets background noise by up to 90 percent on both outgoing and incoming calls. Featuring “smart touch” soft key human interface, AquaQuake™, IPX7 waterproof rating and direct compatibility with ICOM’s MA-500TR AIS transponder.
- Intuitive User Interface: Icom’s common Marine Family User Interface provides simple operation for the boat owner. A rotary selector and directional keypad provide intuitive operation. The high definition dot-matrix display allows all information to be clearly viewed.
- Built-in Class D DSC: The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
- Common NMEA Interface: When receiving DSC information from another vessel, the IC-M324 can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
- Compatible with MA-500TR Class B AIS Transceiver: The IC-M324 can be integrated with the MA-500TR Class B AIS Transponder, which allows you to transmit DSC individual calls to a selected vessel instantly without manual MMSI entry. It is very handy if you are waiting to contact vessels on the AIS screen - an essential safety feature in an emergency.
- IPX7 Submersible Protection: The IC-M324 withstands submersion in up to 1.0m depth of water for 30 minutes.
- Favorite Channel Function: This function promotes quick channel selection. Set the “Tag” channel to the channels used most often. When pushing the up/down buttons on the hand microphone, only the tagged channels are selected, while untagged channels are skipped.
- Channel Selection: Up/down keys
- Controls: Vol/Squelch knob, eight buttons, four soft keys
- Mic Controls: Channel up/down, Hi/low power
- Display Type: Dot matrix LCD
- Scanning Modes: Dual/Tri/Tag scanning
- GPS Receiver: No
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Receiver Performance: Sensitivity: 0.22µV; Rejection: 70dB
- Dimensions: 7 1/8"W x 3 1/4"H x 4 3/4"D
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Three-year waterproof
What's in the Box
- M324 VHF Radio
- Hand microphone, HM-200B/SW
- DC power cable
- Mounting bracket kit
M324 Fixed-Mount VHF Radio
1.5 Amps (Receive)
5.5 Amps (Transmit)
|Dimensions||7 1/8" Width x 3 1/4" Height x 4 3/4" Depth|
|Display Type||Dot Matrix LCD|
Three Years Waterproof
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 5 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)