Digital Signal Processing increases average talk power and provides super-clear reception.
Digital SSB with remote-able control head offers Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to increase average talk power and provide super-clear reception. Class E Digital Selective Calling provides reliable emergency communications. 32-bit floating DSP unit filters out noise. A full keypad, over 1300 channels, wide band RX, Ham band TX and RX included, one-touch e-mail access (an SSB first!) with no optional filters required, front panel headset jack and many more unique features make this ICOM’s most advanced SSB ever.
- Channels: 1355 total; 160 programmable, 662 ITU voice/data
- Frequency: Receive 0.5 - 30MHz, Transmit 1.6 - 27.5MHz
- Transmit Power: 20/60/150W
- Material: Cast aluminum chassis
- Display Type: Backlit, dot matrix LCD
- Lighting: 10-level adjustable backlighting
- Controls: Remote control head, rotary knobs, backlit pushbuttons and spring-loaded distress cover
- Tuner: Optional automatic AT-140
- Interfacing: RS-232C port (Modem, GPS, NMEA 0183 input), DSC and headphone jack
- Audio Output: 4.0 W
- Dimensions: Main Unit: 9 7/16" x 3 11/16" x 9 3/8", Controller: 8 21/32" x 4 11/32" x 3 5/16", Speaker: 4 11/32" x 4 11/32" x 3 5/16"
- Weight: Main unit: 10.3 lb., Controller: 1.26 lb., Speaker: 0.8 lb.
- Warranty: Two years
M802 Single Side Band Radio
Remote Control Head
Spring-Loaded Distress Cover
|Dimensions||9 7/16" Width x 3 11/16" Height x 9 3/8" Depth|
|Display Type||Backlit Dot Matrix LCD|
|Frequency||.5 to 30 MHz|
|Transmit Power||20/60/150 Watts|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.