M93D Floating Handheld VHF Radio with GPS and DSC
|Battery Life||9 Hours (at 5% Transmit/5% Receive/90% Standby)|
|Transmit Power||1/5 Watt|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Ion: 1570mAh|
Die-Cast Aluminum (Chassis)
|Dimensions||2 3/8" Width x 5 5/8" Height x 1 3/4" Depth|
Flashes When Flotating
MOB Position Marking
Noise Canceling Microphone
|Warranty Details||Three Years Waterproof|
Meet the advanced M93D, a state-of-the-art, 48-channel handheld VHF radio with the safety advantages of Digital Selective Calling.
Slim and Comfortable to Operate: A flat sheet keypad makes this one of the slimmest floating DSC handheld radios available, and provides a positive click feeling. The comfortable fit in your palm enhances its ease of use.
Intuitive User Interface: It has an intuitive user interface based on ICOM’s common Marine Family User Interface, with a four-way directional keypad plus software keys, so anyone can operate this radio. This is critical in an emergency when there’s no time to read a manual.
- IPX7 submersible (1 meter depth of water for 30 minutes)
- Navigation function from current position to the specified waypoint
- 50 waypoint memories with alphanumeric name
- Weather channel receiver with alert function
- Dual/Tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in four levels
- Favorite channel function for quick access to often used functions
- AquaQuake™ draining function clears water away from the speaker grill
- Ten button controls with three soft keys
What’s in the box:
- AC adapter, BC-123SA
- Battery charger, BC-220
- Battery pack, BP-285
- Cigarette lighter cable, CP-25H
- Belt clip, MB-133
- Antenna, FA-SC59V
- Hand strap
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.