20 qt. Marine Elite Offshore Cooler
41% Off -
Original $239.99 Price Details
Small in size but big on performance, Igloo’s Marine Elite Offshore Cooler offers high-quality features to keep your drinks and snacks cold.
Designed with seamless rotationally molded construction for exceptional strength and impact resistance, the Marine Elite Offshore offers outstanding durability. Igloo’s Cooler Riser Technology™ enhances performance while the virtually indestructible stainless steel hinges provide durability. The convenient, swing-up handle comes with a cushioned finger grip for easy lifting and transportation and the rubberized T-handle latches secure the gasketed lid. UV inhibitors and infrared technology protect the cooler from sun damage so you can take it with you to all your outdoor festivities. The threaded drain plug enables easy draining and hose hook up while the fish keeper scale on the lid lets you measure your catch when fishing. Finally, with Igloo’s built-in molded lid ruler for quick and easy measuring, you can make sure the fish you caught is big enough to keep.
- Cooler is 14”W x 18.5”L x 14.5”H
- Sturdy stainless steel hinges and stainless steel-hinged latches for durability and rust resistance
- UV inhibitors for protection against damaging UV rays
- Oversized threaded drain plug for easy-to-drain performance
- Integrated fish ruler on lid for measuring your catch while fishing
- Swing-up carry handle with cushioned grip offers conveniently easy transportation
- Virtually indestructible rotationally-molded construction
- Cool Riser Technology™ boosts cooling performance
- 1 1/2"-2" insulating foam in body and gasketed lid
- Durable rubberized T-handle lid latches
- Anti-skid feet
- Lockable lid
- Made in the U.S.A
- Five-year warranty
20 qt. Marine Elite Offshore Cooler
|Construction||Rigid Roto Mold|
|Cooler Type||Hard-Sided Cooler|
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 5 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)