IGLOO–70 qt. IMX Marine Cooler
70 qt. IMX Marine Cooler
|Cooler Type||Hard Sided Cooler|
|Dimensions||20.315" x 17.716" x 31.102"|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
|Keeps Ice For||7 Days|
Rugged IMX coolers stand up to tough conditions and maximize ice retention.
On a heaving deck or at a rustic camp site, rugged IMX coolers are designed to stand up to rough conditions and keep their contents cold. Ice retention is maximized by Cool Riser Technology® and Ultratherm® insulation in the body and lid. Usage is made easy by marine-grade rubberized lid latches and self-stopping integrated hinges that keep the lid open for easy access to contents. Other features include molded-in non-slip steel braided cable side handles, anti-skid feet, lockable lid loops, stainless steel locking plate, bottle opener, four self-draining cup holders built into lid. Anglers are kept honest by the fish ruler molded into the lid. A threaded drain plug with hose hookup makes draining easy.
- Durable marine grade rubberized lid latches to lock in the cold
- Self-stopping integrated lid hinge detent keeps the lid open even on high seas
- Cool Riser Technology™ – elevated design improves cooling performance •Molded-in side handles for easy loading / unloading
- Non-slip, comfort grip steel braided cable handles add comfort and improved grip in wet conditions
- Anti-skid feet on base keeps the cooler in place on a boat or in at truck bed
- Lockable lid for maximum security
- Stainless steel locking plate / bottle opener
- Four self-draining drink holders keep your cold ones in arm’s reach
- Tie down points on the lid and handle brackets to aid with secure transport
- Integrated fish ruler for measuring your catch
- Threaded drain plug for hose hook up
- Color: Blue
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.