IMPERIAL–Ferry Boat Type I Offshore Life Jacket, Child
Ferry Boat Type I Offshore Life Jacket, Child
|Size||Youth 50-90 Pounds|
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type I: Offshore|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Yoke-style flotation provides minimum buoyancy with the Ferry Boat Type I Offshore life jacket from Imperial.
Features 110 square inches of SOLAS-grade reflective tape and 22 pounds of buoyancy, the Ferry Boat keeps you visible and face up in rough waters. A stackable design allows for easy storage and the added safety features including a light loop and whistle attachment help make this life jacket a great addition on your boat.
- 110 square inches of SOLAS grade reflective patches for increased visibility
- Attachment point on shoulder for attaching light and safety whistle
- Reversible design for long-lasting wear
- Stackable for easy storage
- USCG Approval Type: Type I
- Intended Use: Offshore, commercial, industrial
- Buoyancy: 22lbs.
- Flotation Material: Polyethylene foam
- Shell Fabric: Polyester
- Straps: 1” webbing
- Closure: Strap hook
- Warranty: One year
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.