IMPERIAL–Type I Offshore Life Jacket, Child
Type I Offshore Life Jacket, Child
|Size||Youth 50-90 Pounds|
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type I: Offshore|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The highly comfortable Type I Offshore life jacket from Imperial features a unique reversible design that allows for long-lasting wear.
With its 24 pounds of polyethylene flotation foam encased by weather resistant polyester fabric, comfort and durability define this Type I life jacket 126 square inches of SOLAS-grade reflective fabric is strategically placed on the bright orange material to keep you highly visible in hazardous conditions. Added safety features include a light loop and whistle attachment over shoulder as well as the reversible design for long-lasting wear.
- 126 square inches of SOLAS grade reflective patches for increased visibility
- Adjustable strap for a better fit
- Weather and fade resistant polyester for a longer wear
- Reversible design for long-lasting life
- Loop attachment on shoulder for attaching light or whistle
- USCG Approval Type: Type I
- Intended Use: Offshore, commercial, industrial
- Buoyancy: 24lbs.
- Flotation Material:Polyethylene foam
- Shell Fabric: Polyester
- Straps: 1” webbed; tie-straps at neck and waist
- Closure: Snap hook
- Warranty: One year
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.