35.5 Gallon Nauta Flexible Tank
Nauta Flexible Tanks provide many advantages over rigid tanks and have, therefore, become very popular with both yacht-builders and boat-owners. Each of these tanks uses an extremely rugged 840-Denier nylon fabric, coated on both sides with a neoprene/nitrile compound. Heavily lapped seams are inside-reinforced with a "doubler" to provide extra strength. Nauta tanks are very easy to work with. Several models are available with fittings already installed. However, Nauta's construction also allows custom placement of fittings to suit your particular requirements and makes it simple to install them.
- Nauta tanks are vulcanized to assure leak-proof panels and seams for years of trouble-free service
- Because of their flexibility and the Nauta range of sizes, these tanks can fit into almost any space, especially those odd-shaped places that would otherwise be wasted
- A flexible tank is unique in operation: as liquid is drawn out, the tank "collapses"
- This not only eliminates the need for venting of water tanks but also minimizes free-surfacing action which dramatically reduces sloshing and its noise
- Natua flexible water tanks use an exclusive Tedlar™ inside lining to maintain a taste-free system
- No venting is required for water tanks
- Includes (1) FTP010 Spanner Wrench
35.5 Gallon Nauta Flexible Tank
|Dimensions||45 1/2" Width x 26 1/2" Length|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).