Lofrans Project Low-Profile Windlass
|Amperage||30 to 60 Amps|
1/4 Inch Chain
1/2 Inch Line
|Dimensions||Above Deck: 5" Width x 3.3" Height x 7.2" Length|
|Maximum Pull||970 Pounds|
|Minimum Boat Length||29 Feet|
|Maximum Boat Length||32 Feet|
|Retrieval Speed||52' per Minute|
|Type||Rope and Chain Rode|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Limited|
The Project 500 can handle setting a lunch hook or an all-chain rode in a heavy squall with power to spare.
- Includes two (2) foot switches, watertight control box, clutch release handle, neoprene mounting gasket, deck stud clearance allowance 1"
- Contemporary topworks styling and smooth lines enhance the foredeck
- Our aft-facing stainless pressure finger ensures smooth and trouble-free transition from rope to chain during retrieval and deployment
- High ratio gearbox for fast retrieval
- Stainless main shaft
- Worm drive sealed gearbox
- Radially adjustable gearbox
- Anodized aluminum gearbox housing
- Bronze gears
- Built-in chain pipe
- Neoprene deck gasket included
- Clutch handle included
- Optional extra deck clearance model available, to 4 3/4"
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Motor Power: 500 Watts
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.