The Intellian i6 provides excellent commercial-grade performance and efficiency compared to antenna systems in similar size. The i6 is ideally designed for boats over 70'. Traditionally, bigger marine satellite antennas had cumbrous weight and complicated cable installation problems. Thanks to the i6’s single cable design and the vacuum-forming technology, the i6 has proved bigger can be lighter and simpler. With Intellian MIM, boaters can enjoy flipping channels through automatic satellite switching just like a home system.
With its patent-pending innovations in Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies, the i6 can always offer the most precision tracking capabilities and superior quality of satellite signal receptions in the extremely rough sea conditions.
The most innovative design of the i6 is the integrated HD and TriSat modules in its control unit. This allows boaters the ability to access their favorite HDTV channels from leading satellite TV service providers easy just like they are used to do at home.
The i6 has a built-in GPS system which enhances the speed of satellite signals acquisitions.
Fully Automated System
- Automatic satellite search and identification function
- 2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal.
High Quality Antenna
- 60cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization, enabling powerful signal gain
Superior Dynamic Tracking
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor
Fastest Search Algorithm
- Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm
- Statistical search algorithm.
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- High speed identification employing a DVB decoder
- QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signal
Built-in GPS System
- Embedded GPS, which allows for the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system
New Antenna Control Unit
- Easy satellite information change and update
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis
- Easy antenna control using PC interface
- Reliable power supply to the antenna
- Embedded HD module and TriSat function.
- Boat Size: 50' and above
- Dish Diameter: 25 5/8"
- Antenna Weight: 44lb.
- Dome Dimensions: 27 1/2"dia. x 28 5/16"H
- Minimum ERP: 47dBW
- Elevation Range: +5° to +90°
- Ship’s Motion: Roll ±25° Pitch ±15°
- Roll & Pitch Response Rate: 45° / second
- Turn Rate: 45° / second
- LNB: Dual Output/Quad Output
i6 Marine Satellite TV Antenna System, South America LNB
|Best Use||Satellite TV|
|Minimum EIRP||47 dBW EIRP|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Parts and One Year Labor|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.