INTERLUX–Fiberglass Bottomkote® Racing Bronze, Gallon
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Fiberglass Bottomkote® Racing Bronze, Gallon
|Aluminum Safe||Not Aluminum Safe|
|Coverage||300 Square Feet/Gallon|
|Cure Time||To Overcoat: 2 Hours; To Launch: 8 Hours|
|Type||Dual Resin Hybrid Hard Ablative|
Smooth antifouling paint that drys to a racing finish.
Provides season-long protection against fouling organisms. Formulated with acrylic resin to provide ease of application and a hard, smooth, racing finish. Can be hauled out and trailered, on a short term basis, without loss of antifouling capability. Can be wet-sanded and burnished to provide an even smoother surface for racing boats. For use on fiberglass, wood and primed underwater metals (except aluminum). Effective in fresh- and low-fouling saltwater against barnacles and zebra mussels. Gallon.
- Can be trailered without loss of antifouling capability
- Creates a smooth surface for racing boats
- Useful in fresh and low fouling salt water
- Can be used on primed underwater metals (except aluminum)
- Type: Dual-resin, hybrid hard/ablative
- Recommended Usage: Low to moderate fouling waters
- Biocide: 25% Cuprous oxide
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2 (3 on bare wood)
- Coverage: 300sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 2hrs.; To launch: 8hrs.
- Thinner: 216 Special Thinner, Model 117598; 433 Brush Ease, Model 203679
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.