INTERLUX–Goldspar Satin Varnish, Quart
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Goldspar Satin Varnish, Quart
Marine or Household
|Coverage||Brush: 131 Square Feet/Quart; Spray: 105 Square Feet/Quart|
|Cure time||To Overcoat: 4-6 Hours; To Touch: 1-3 Hours|
|Recommended Number of Coats||Previously Varnished Wood: 3 Coats; Bare Wood: 5 or 6 Coats|
|Type||Traditional Alkyd Without UV Filters|
Product OverviewProduces a rich satin sheen you will enjoy for years
A low-luster varnish designed for interior wood surfaces only. Produces a soft, rich satin sheen which resists scratches and alcohol stains.
- Recommended Usage: Interior only, marine or household, above water
- Formulation: Polyurethane-modified alkyd
- Additives: Polyurethane
- Application Method(s): Brush or spray
- Drying Time: To touch: 1 to 3 hrs.; overcoat: 8 to 16 hrs.
- Number of Coats Recommended: Previously varnished wood: 3 coats; bare wood: 5 or 6 coats
- Color: Clear
- Finish: Semi-gloss satin, 45% solids
- Coverage: Brush: 131sq.ft./qt., 525sq.ft./gal.; spray: 105sq.ft./qt.,420sq.ft./gal.
- Thinner: Brush: 333, Model 117945; spray: 216, Model 117598
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.