INTERLUX–Perfection Plus Varnish Kit, Quart
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Perfection Plus Varnish Kit, Quart
|Best Use||Interior and Exterior Use; Above The Waterline Use Only|
|Coverage||122 Square Feet/Quart|
|Cure time||To Overcoat: 6 Hours; To Touch: 4 Hours|
|Recommended Number of Coats||4|
|Type||Two-Part Linear Polyurethane|
Perfection Plus clear, two-part polyurethane provides prolonged chemical and abrasion resistance and superior UV protection.
A high-performance, clear, two-part linear polyurethane, Perfection® Plus combines a best-in-class UV and HALS (Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer) package for outstanding chemical and abrasion resistance and superb gloss and gloss retention that lasts longer than conventional one-part varnishes. Kit makes up one quart. Do not apply over conventional one-part varnishes. Quart kit includes converter and base.
- Lasts up to four times longer than conventional one-part varnishes y
- Fully compatible with oily woods like teak after adequate degreasing and substrate preparation
- Chemical cure gives resistance to fuels, oil and mild acids and alkalis
- Recommended Usage: Interior and exterior use; Above the waterline use only
- Formulation: Two-part linear polyurethane
- Additives: UV filters
- Application Methods: Brush or spray
- Drying Time: To touch: 4hrs.; To overcoat: 6hrs. @ 73°F
- Number of Coats Recommended: 4 Color: Clear
- Finish: Gloss
- Coverage: 122sq.ft./qt. Thinner: Y2333N, Model 198606
- Recommended Thinner: YTA920 / Y2333N / Y2316N
For detailed application instructions, see the Perfection Plus Data Sheet. NOTE: Manufacturer data sheets are subject to revision. Linked data sheets are believed to be accurate at the time of publication.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.